Friday, July 19, 2013

Countdowns

Just an easy 4 today. I had to get it in nice and early because today holds another 13 hour work day with both jobs. So far this week I've had 4 days from 8:30am-10:00pm working and one day from 8:30am-3:30pm. I'm beat and SOOOOO ready for the weekend!!
My splits for today's run. Tomorrow (or Sunday) holds an 11-miler. I'm definitely not looking forward to it in this crazy heat wave. I'm planning on getting up extremely early to do it to try and beat the heat. If anyone would like to join me, let me know. :)
I'm also trying to figure out what exactly I should pack for my Colorado half marathon trip. I embark on my journey in 11 days, so I figure now's a good time to commence the list-making. I also need to start figuring out the real clothes and running clothes that I want to take so that I don't wear them before and have them dirty when it's time to go.
And while I'm counting down... There are 5 weeks, I repeat, FIVE WEEKS until I start graduate school. *Gulp* I'm trying to play the avoidance card and not think about it until it gets here... It keeps creeping into the shadows of my mind, though. Just lurking...

What are you counting down towards?

Safe and happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment